Jan is privileged to live in the Ards Peninsula where there is an abundance of wildlife and beautiful scenery which she draws on in her designs such as poppies, butterflies and cow parsley, all in a very contemporary way.
Jan has studied both three-dimensional jewellery and Design and Craft and further developed her skills completing an internship with one of Northern Ireland leading jewellers.
Jan sees the most important things about her jewellery and silk as the quality and attention to detail. All pieces are handmade putting the time and effort into making sure they are the best quality so that they will provide pleasure and enjoyment for many years.
- Ards Crafts, Newtownards Co Down.
- Kingfisher Craft Gallery, Killyleagh, Co Down.
- Sarah McAleer, Project24 Bangor Co Down,
- Danann Crafts, Lurgan
- The Assembly Gift Shop at Stormont
- Robinson's Goldsmiths, Bangor