Call for Applications: Winston Churchill Memorial Trust
Call for applications that explore the innovative use of any of the arts for the built environment.
This includes contemporary and heritage arts, crafts and design in any genre, and applies to public or private space. Projects may relate to designing, making, commissioning, access, education or commercial uses, applications are particularly encouraged from practitioners in these areas, including architects.
Criteria for this award are as follows:
- Any application identifying itself as an arts project must have a significant element of tangible arts practice. We are particularly keen to hear from people who are practitioners, in any art form.
- We look for a public benefit in all of our Fellowships. Any application identifying itself as an arts project should demonstrate how it will have a public benefit wider than advancing the applicant’s personal artistic practice.
- In ‘artists and makers’ we include all art forms, whether visual, literary, musical, performance, design, crafts or other.
Please do not apply if your project is based around:
- A personal artistic project, such as a personal piece of work or exhibition.
- An artist/writer/composer in residence scheme.
- A piece of academic or theoretical research.