Call: My Creative Edge – Creative Trails NI
The Creative Momentum project is offering creative businesses that have a premises open to the public the chance to be part of a heavily marketed initiative connecting their business with visitors to their region. Apply 15 June.
“Creative Trails” will be a mobile app that showcases the creative industries that offer a visitor experience to a previously unconnected market of tourists and visitors.
It is also envisioned that successful applicants to this opportunity will be able to avail of a further opportunity where professional photographs will be taken representing their business where applicable, which can be used for promotional purposes.
Who Should apply to be featured on the app?
Businesses applying to be featured on the app must adhere to the following criteria:
- based in one of the following NI council areas:
Ards and North Down District Council
Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council
Newry, Mourne and Down District Council
- Must have a profile on MyCreativeEdge.eu that represents their creative business
- Must be a creative business
- Need to have a venue open to the public that offers an exhibition of the applying businesses creative works or a showcase of their service. Applying
businesses that offer any of the following on site will be looked upon favourably:
- Shop that sells creative works
- Opportunity for the public to view creative process
- Opportunity for public to take part in creative process (ie. Wood turning, glass blowing, clay throwing)
- Information/reading area where the visitors can learn about the products/services, the process involved and where applicable the history and wider significance of the creative business
- Further incentives to attract and engage with the visitors to the region
How Should a creative business apply?
Creative businesses wishing to apply can download an application form or can request an application by email to: Niall.Drew@ArmaghBanbridgeCraigavon.gov.uk
Find out more and download application packs via the weblink below.