Prince's Trust Enterprise Programme
The Prince's Trust Enterprise Programme works with 18 to 30-year-olds to turn big ideas into a business reality. From training and mentoring support to funding and resources, find out how this ongoing programme can benefit you, with information sessions on 12 & 19 September, and a training course from 25-28 September.
Who is the Enterprise Programme for?
Young people aged 18 to 30 who are unemployed or working less than 16 hours a week.
What does the Enterprise programme offer?
- Free 4 day Enterprise Course covering Business start-up, skills training and Business planning support;
- Test marketing grants of up to £250 (to help you test your business idea);
- Potential start-up loan funding up to £5,000;*
- In special circumstances grants are available.
- Up to 2 years support from a volunteer business mentor
The programme can give you:
- training to show what you need to know and do to start your own business
- 1 to 1 support to help you to explore and test your idea and turn it into a business plan
- support to apply for a low interest loan of up to £4,000 for a sole trader and up to £5,000 for a partnership to help you to start your business
- mentoring to help you develop your business or access other opportunities in education, training, work or volunteering
The following people aren’t eligible: gap year students, recent graduates (graduated less than six months ago), those with a postgraduate degree (eg, a
Masters) or a professional qualification.
To find out more and apply, follow the weblink below.